1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1.1 In the Nikole.lt (hereinafter – the Seller) e-shop (hereinafter – the Shop) trading is carried out in accordance with the Nikole.lt rules of purchase and sale of goods (hereinafter – the Rules). 1.2 The Buyer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods with Nikole.lt if he is not familiar with the rules of the store. In all cases, it is considered that the Buyer is familiar with the rules and agrees to them, if before ordering the goods, he confirms his acceptance of the Rules by clicking “I AGREE”. If the Buyer partially or completely does not agree with all or a certain part of the Rules, he must not submit the order electronically to the Nikole.lt Store. Otherwise, it is considered that the Buyer has read and agreed to all the Rules of the Store. 1.3 The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules at any time, taking into account the requirements established by legal acts. If the buyer buys again, it will mean his acceptance of the new Rules.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA 2.1 The Buyer can order goods in the Nikole.lt e-shop by registering and entering the data requested in the registration. 2.2 When the Buyer orders the goods, the personal data of the Buyer necessary for the delivery of the goods must be indicated: name, surname, address to which the goods will be delivered, telephone number, other data necessary for the delivery. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s personal data and information related to the order to any third parties, except for the Seller’s partners providing delivery and delivery of goods or other services related to the Buyer’s order. 2.3 By approving these rules, the Buyer agrees that the Seller processes the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
|Cookie name||Purpose||Shelf duration|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Helps for store system (WooCommerce) to find database about recently viewed goods.||Until the website window is closed.|
|_icl_current_language||Cookie saves selected language by user.||1 day.|
|_icl_current_admin_language||Sets language for logged administrator in management environment.||1 day.|
|wordpress_logged_in||Cookie indicates when you are logged and who you are.||Until the website window is closed.|
|wordpress_sec||WordPress TVS cookie. Used to ensure account security.||Until the website window is closed.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress CMS cookie used to check to see if the browser supports cookie recording.||Until the website window is closed.|
|wp-settings-4||The cookie is designed to customize your admin interfaces and possibly the image of the main site interface.||1 year.|
|wp-settings-time-4||The cookie is designed to customize your admin interfaces and possibly the image of the main site interface.||1 year.|
|1P_JAR||A cookie collects site statistics.||1 month|
|CONSENT||Plugin to display cookie alerts.||2038-01-01|
|NID||A unique ID that Google uses to remember settings and other information.||6 month|
4. CONCLUSION OF A PURCHASE-SALE AGREEMENT 4.1 The Buyer, having selected the goods offered to him, forms an order basket. 4.2 After creating the shopping cart, the Buyer enters the necessary data for the delivery of the selected goods: name, surname, address, telephone and additional information that may be important for the delivery of the ordered goods. The Buyer is informed about the correct submitted and confirmed order by e-mail. the mail specified on the order form. 4.2 The Agreement shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer, when purchasing online, clicks the button “Confirm the order” .
5. PRICES OF GOODS, PAYMENT PROCEDURE AND TERMS 5.1 The prices of goods in the e-shop and the formed order are indicated in euros. 5.2 The buyer can pay for the goods by bank transfer. Orders are canceled if the order is not received. 5.3 After the buyer orders, we undertake to deliver the product within 4-6 working days. Only after receiving payment for the goods, the formation of the parcel of goods begins and the delivery term begins to count.
6. DELIVERY OF GOODS 6.1 When ordering goods, the Buyer must indicate in the application the exact place of delivery of the goods, postal code and the exact telephone number. 6.2 When ordering goods, the Buyer must indicate in the application the method of delivery of the goods. The Buyer may choose from the following delivery methods: 6.2.1 The Goods may be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer via the courier service; 6.2.2 The Buyer may collect the goods from the Seller’s stores. 6.3 If the Buyer chooses the method specified in clause 5.2.1, the courier shall coordinate the delivery time of the goods with the Buyer at the telephone number specified by the Buyer. 6.4 The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the Buyer is unable to accept the goods himself and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer shall not be entitled to make claims to the seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity. 6.5 The Buyer must immediately notify the Seller if the consignment is presented in a sealed or otherwise damaged package, if the consignment contains unsolicited goods or their incorrect quantity, incomplete goods. If the buyer notices any damage to the packaging during delivery, he must indicate his remarks in the delivery document provided by the courier or draw up a separate report on these damage. The Buyer must do this in the presence of a courier. 6.6 During the delivery of the Goods, the Goods shall be handed over to the Buyer by handing over an invoice (bill of lading) or other document indicating the handover of the consignment. 6.7 If the Buyer chooses the method specified in clause 5.2.2, the Buyer may pick up the goods that are in the Seller’s store 1 (one) hour after the moment of placing the order. 6.8 In order to pick up the goods on the day of placing the order, the buyer must inform the seller by phone +370 615 94799 by 17 (seventeen) hours. If the Buyer wishes to pick up the goods on a different day, the Buyer is informed about the prepared shipment by e-mail. The Buyer must pick up the goods within 2 (two) working days from the moment of receiving the e-mail.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER 7.1 The Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop “Nikole.lt” under the established conditions and in accordance with the procedure. 7.2 The Buyer undertakes to pay the agreed price within the term specified in the rules and to accept the ordered goods. 7.3 The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the registration form. If the Buyer provides inaccurate data, the Buyer undertakes to pay all the resulting delivery or other additional costs of the Seller. 7.4 By using the Nikole.lt electronic store, the Buyer agrees with these Purchase and Sale Rules and undertakes to comply with them without violating the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
8. SELLER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS 8.1 If the Buyer tries to damage the stability and security of the Nikole.lt e-shop, violates its obligations, places orders, does not pay them, the Buyer cannot be contacted by the specified contacts or otherwise damages the store’s activities, the Seller has the right to and without notice to limit or suspend the Buyer’s access to the Nikole.lt e-shop or to cancel the Buyer’s orders. 8.2 The Seller reserves the right to change the prices, quantities or other information related to the goods provided in the Store. 8.3 The Seller has the right to cancel his order without notifying the Buyer in advance if the Buyer does not pay for the goods. 8.4 The Seller has the right to inform the Buyer by e-mail. mail about special promotions, news. The buyer can unsubscribe from the news at any time. 8.5 The Seller undertakes to create all conditions for the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the Nikole.lt e-shop. 8.6 The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer. 8.7 If the Seller is unable to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer, it undertakes to inform and offer a similar or as similar as possible product. If the Buyer refuses to accept the goods, the Seller undertakes to return the money paid to the Buyer within fourteen days, if the advance payment has been made. 8.8 The Seller guarantees the appropriate quality of all Goods sold. When the Product is of unsatisfactory quality, the Seller undertakes to return the paid price of the Product, replace, repair the Product or otherwise eliminate the defects of the Product at the choice of the Buyer.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS You can return the purchased product or change it to another (model, size, color) within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods by notifying the Seller in writing of the refusal to purchase. When you return the purchased product, you will get back the money paid for the product and the delivery costs of the product. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, in the same set as it was. The product must not be worn or otherwise used, it must be undamaged and have not lost its value, there must be no changes in appearance. Returned goods must be labeled. If the goods are damaged, untidy, not complete, the Seller has the right not to accept the goods, not to change them and not to return the money paid by the Buyer. Exchange or return of goods is performed by the Buyer by contacting Nikole.lt by e-mail. store staff. The Buyer must send or hand over the returned goods to the Seller immediately and no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the notice of purchase refusal to the Seller. The goods are returned or exchanged in the following ways: Bring the goods to Viršuliškių st. 40, Vilnius LT-05112 Mados PC Nikole parduotuvė .. The product should be sent by registered mail or delivered by courier to the address:: Viršuliškių st. 40, Vilnius LT-05112. We will deliver the exchangeable goods to you free of charge! After the seller receives the returned goods and evaluates their quality, packaging and equipment, the money will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods.
You can submit a request / complaint regarding the product purchased in our e-shop to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt (also for the territorial subdivisions of the State Consumer Rights Protection Service in counties) – or fill in the application form on the Electronic Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 615 94799